Danubius Health Spa Resort Hotel**** and Spirit Hotel Thermal Spa*****
- The best choice for those seeking a peaceful, homely atmosphere and the healing power of nature.
- Health for the body, balm for the soul – with beneficial curative baths, complete therapies for rheumatic complaints, detoxifying and cleansing programmes.
Spirit Hotel Thermal Spa*****
- Unlimited use of ‘Oasis’ spa area of 10.000 m2 with 22 pools, jacuzzis
- Free admission to ‘Sauna World’ with 8 different saunas and fireplace
- Free entry to fitness-room with the latest cardio-devices
Danubius Health Spa Resort Hotel****
- Admission to outdoor thermal baths, adventure pool, Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, aromatherapy room, steam
- Roomfree entry to ‘Danubius Premier Fitness Studio
- Nordic Walking, Wai Tan Kung, Aqua-Jogging
- 80 Km from Graz
- 132 Km from Vienne
- 214 Km from Budapest
- 430 Km from Salzburg
Our GPS coordinate: X 16,931 Y 47,253
Hungary - Land of thermal water
Hungary is extremely rich in thermal waters, its thermal water reserve is significant on a world scale and on European scale it is outstanding. Most of the mineral and medicinal waters contain dissolved minerals, providing medicinal and curative powers, and making them suitable for bathing and drinking cures. Currently there are more than a thousand wells in Hungary that give + 30°C hot water most of which is medicinal water.
Sárvár, the ‘Royal Spa of Europe’
Charming little town in western Hungary that offers unspoilt nature and energising thermal springs. You can follow romantic walking trails through the Royal Gardens, thick with rich plant life and home to a wide range of animals.Taking a refreshing dip in the town’s thermal water, which has healing properties, will make your skin as smooth as silk.